BELIEF Affirmations

BELIEF Affirmations







Affirmations similar to BELIEF - ATTITUDEPERSPECTIVESELF-AWARENESS 
Also see BELIEF QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


Our beliefs create our life! Our beliefs are the cause of everything we think, say or do. I don’t mean religious beliefs, but those specific truths that we hold about the world, other people, and life in general, and especially those beliefs we hold about ourselves. All these beliefs combine to create our personal self image.

We have thousands of core beliefs that we have been assimilating since the day of our birth. Initially, these beliefs were collected unconsciously – that is, we acquired them from our immediate environment. Many of our beliefs were learned as children. Others have been accepted through personal experience. And some have been intentionally created through conscious, rational thought.

One of the main reasons for permanent self-improvement being so difficult is that people believe that it is their emotions or behaviors that need changing. They try diets, start exercising, take up meditation, write goals, make plans, and in spite of all this, they fall back to old patterns of thinking and doing.

What really needs to be changed is our self image. And the only way to change this is to change the core beliefs that create it.   Also see Change Your Life… in one word!




All my beliefs are in harmony with my goals.

Because of my empowering beliefs, I know that anything is possible.

By constantly repeating my desires, I create perfect belief in my ability to reach them.

Every day I am editing and improving my beliefs.

Every day I am evolving my beliefs for my own betterment.

Every day I examine my past beliefs and release those which no longer serve me.

Every day I let my thinking exceed my existing beliefs.

Every day I release past limiting beliefs and practice positive new ones.

Every day I replace past limiting beliefs with new empowering ones.

I accept that my current circumstances are mirrors that indicate my beliefs.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!












I accept that whatever I believe about myself is what I become.

I accept that who I am is a reflection of what I believe.

I am consciously aware of my beliefs, and I only support those which empower me.

I am filled with positive expectation.

I am now recreating myself, one positive belief at a time.

I am only influenced by positive beliefs and thoughts.

I am redefining my life by redefining my beliefs.

I am that which I believe I am.

I am the master of my beliefs and attitudes.

I am the master of my thoughts!

I am totally prepared to eliminate any limiting beliefs from my mind.

I believe all things are possible.

I believe in me.

I believe in my ability to create my own life.

I believe in my goals 100%.




I believe in myself and in my abilities.

I believe in the magic of believing.

I believe that all is well in the my life.

I believe that anything is possible if I set my mind to it.

I believe that I have the right to live the life I desire.

I believe that we all have a divine right to health, wealth and happiness.

I can achieve anything if I ensure my beliefs are positive.

I can because I believe I can.

I can do anything I believe I can.

I change my beliefs by changing my day to day thoughts.

I believe all things are possible.

I believe that anything is possible if I set my mind to it.

I choose my thoughts and beliefs wisely.

I choose to accept only those beliefs which empower my life.

I define and refine my beliefs daily.




I easily discard all those beliefs which no longer serve me.

I easily eliminate disempowering beliefs from my life.

I easily reject all past beliefs which hinder my progress.

I ensure that all my beliefs are positive and empowering.

I examine my beliefs and ensure that they support my desires.

I examine my beliefs daily and weed out those which are disempowering.

I expect fantastic things to happen to me every day.

I expect great things to happen in my life.

I expect my every need to be provided as required.

I freely release all limiting beliefs from my life.

I happily release all those beliefs that no longer serve me.

I have complete faith in my ability to improve my life.

I have complete faith that my desires are being attracted into my life.

I have the ability to redefine my life by redefining my beliefs.

I have the ability to redefine what I believe.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I have total faith in my ability to succeed.

I have unwavering faith in my abilities.

I have unwavering faith that my dreams will come to be.

I hold fast to those beliefs which nurture my being.

I hold fast to those beliefs which support my goals.

I intentionally choose only those beliefs which help to improve my life.

I know beyond all doubt that I my core beliefs create my reality.

I know that all my beliefs support my desired self-image.

I know that belief is really just a thought that I focus on over time.

I know that I can achieve whatever I set my mind to.

I know that I have total freedom in what I choose to think and believe.

I know that my beliefs support me in all that I do.

I know that my beliefs support my desired goals.

I know that what I believe and what I see are one and the same.

I know that what I think the most is what I will believe.



I know that when I believe in myself and persist, I succeed!

I know that when I believe it, I will see it!

I know what I believe and have total faith that my life reflects this belief.

I know with certainty that my positive beliefs create my positive future.

I love the feeling of being totally free from negative beliefs and expectations.

I now let go of all those beliefs that no longer serve me.

I now release all limiting beliefs from my life.

I now release all past beliefs which no longer empower my life.

I put 100% expectancy behind all my beliefs.

I put the whole power of my faith and purpose behind everything I do.

I release all beliefs that impede progress towards my goals.

I release all beliefs that jeopardize my goals and dreams.

I release all habitual thoughts that prevent me from realizing my dreams.

I take full responsibility for the beliefs I accept.

I totally accept that my beliefs create my self-image.




I totally accept what I see and what I believe are one and the same.

I truly believe that I deserve all that I desire.

I truly believe that my dreams are possible for me.

I trust my thoughts and beliefs to deliver my desired future.

I trust that everything comes to those who believe.

I trust that my subconscious mind will guide me towards the realization of my dreams.

I trust the process of life.

I willingly let go of all beliefs that hold me back.

I willingly let go of all limiting beliefs.

I willingly release all beliefs that hold me back from living a joyous life.

I willingly release all beliefs that obstruct my way to happiness and prosperity.

I write the script of my future with my thoughts and beliefs.

If I can believe it, I can achieve it.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited belief.

Miracles are an everyday phenomenon in my life.




Miraculous experiences bless my life every day.

My belief in miracles makes them a common occurrence in my life.

My belief is so strong, that all my desires are becoming real in my life.

My belief is the power behind every thought I have.

My beliefs are the seeds that grow to create my future.

My empowering beliefs create positive experiences in my life.

My empowering beliefs serve me well.

My faith is so strong that I can see the completion of my goals right now.

My life is full of unexpected miracles.

My life is sustained by the positive beliefs I possess.

My life unfolds according to my thoughts and beliefs.

My path unfolds before me according to my inner beliefs.

My positive expectations in life are always realized.

My thoughts and beliefs create who I am and who I will become.

My thoughts and beliefs guide me effortlessly towards my goals.




My unwavering faith is the foundation of my success in life.

Nothing controls my life except my own thoughts and beliefs.

The key to my success lies in my belief.

The more I refine my core beliefs, the more positive my life becomes.

The only things that stand in my way are my thoughts and beliefs.

There is no limit to what I can achieve when my beliefs are positive.

Through absolute belief and expectancy, all good things come into my life.

Through belief, I have the ability to change anything in my life.

Through belief, there is nothing I cannot be, do or have.

Through the certainty of my belief, I effortlessly attract all that I desire.

Today I create miracles in my life.

Today I use my belief in self to conquer all my fears and doubts.

What I see is evidence of what I believe… nothing more or less.

When my belief is pure and strong, my desires come into reality.

With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater certainty into my life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


belief affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me